9 nights, 10 days
Join me, Mary Valle, for a deliciously, amazing foodie retreat to Ikaria, Greece…it is time to relax and reward yourself.
Immerse yourself in 10 glorious days and 9 nights of traditional Greek village life and culture. We will be learning about this Blue Zone region of the world, with one of the world’s highest concentration of centenarians, it is known as the island where people forget to die…what is the secret to their longevity, joy and peacefulness? There will be cooking, discussions about the food and the secret to living longer the Greek way, and of course there will be dancing, fun, swimming and time for relaxation…I hope you return back home inspired and rejuvenated.
The retreat includes:
- 9 Nights accommodation
- Return transfers to and from Ikaria airport
- Welcome drink and mezedes on arrival
- Daily breakfast of eggs, homemade cheese, homemade marmalades, yogurt, Ikarian honey, wild herbal teas and coffee
- Most lunches and dinners
- Transfers to excursions on the island
- Hands-on Cooking classes
- Ikarian knowledge about longevity and the Blue Zones
- Honey tasting
- Winery tour
- Farm visit…get ready to get your hands dirty…gathering whatever is in season, collecting eggs, milking goats and back in the kitchen to prepare lunch.
- Enjoying and taking part in the local panayiri (festival)…be ready for some dancing!
- Visit the monastery of Theoktistis
- Yoga/stretch classes and meditation
- Swimming in the Aegean sea
- Hike and picnic
- Farewell dinner
International flights to and from Greece
$3695 per person twin share
Single supplement available on request
Payment plans are available for this retreat
Booking terms and conditions apply
Book and pay by 15th February 2017 to receive a signed copy of my cookbook and to go into the draw to win a personalized three hour, one-on-one cooking class worth $295.
For more information contact Mary
mobile: 0412 324 846
For travel bookings and payment contact Crystal
mobile: 0402 472 628